Monday, December 30, 2013

Life....

Well, as I prepare for the new year I have been looking back and reflecting on 2013. I realize that the coming year can only get better. I have shared with some of you the struggles I have faced this year, with the death of my best friend, my sister. This is a very great loss to me, and I struggle daily. I know she is with me in my heart, so I am living for both of us now. I have big plans for 2014, some of which include continuing to use art journaling to heal. This type of art was shared with me by a very close friend. This person has become my champion, and helped me when things look dark.

This year I will be positive, I will not let life get me down, and I will not let others actions effect me....Great, right? I am sure there are not many followers to this blog since I have been dormant for so long. However, this place was always my outlet to share what I was creating and to get my feelings expressed. I hope that I am able to help someone else out there struggling, to reach inside and find your true path. As I work through the 2013 52 Card Pickup Class by Stephanie Ackerman. I know I am a year behind, but I want to start fresh...

Here is my title card....







 

No comments: